The ultimate HMI accessory

Albert - that looks just like the device by the door that gives us stuff as we leave work. Can't wait to get back to work so I'll get more stuff when I leave.

I am now going to make a company wide push to hire turtles to run the machines. Training the turtle to push the right button will probable be easier than training some, turtles can't hit things with hammers, and they will work for only food and a kiddie pool

I am now going to make a company wide push to hire turtles to run the machines. Training the turtle to push the right button will probable be easier than training some, turtles can't hit things with hammers, and they will work for only food and a kiddie pool

Nooo !! management will reject the idea of using slow turtles, and may suggest using hares to increase productivity ... now just be sure that software can run at a hare's pace !!

A LOT faster too!

That and since the turtle is just using its neck muscles it might be easier to teach the turtle that pushing harder on the HMI doesn't make it work any better than it is to teach the operators that put all of there arm muscle into it.