Connected Components TOW block

Mongoid

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to use the TOW (Time Of Week) function block on an AB Micro820 PLC.
It is described in the Help as:
The TOW function has four channel inputs; it turns on an output if the value of the real-time clock (RTC) is in the range of the Time of Week setting of any one of four channels. If an RTC is not present, the output is always off.

The 820 has an RTC.

I would like to use the TOW block to enable a conveyor to come on overnight, every night, and periodically jog to prevent ice lock.
By setting the variables as in the attached I had hoped the output would be true between 12:01AM and 4:00AM and then again from 9:00PM to 11:59PM from Day 0 (Sun) to Day 6 (Sat)
IF I set the variables as in the attached except with only 1 time on and off (ConvJogON) set for the range of days (0-6) the output comes on as expected.
If I try and set 2 on and off times (ConvJogON and ConvJogON2), as in the attached, for the same range of days, the outputs do not come on as expected.
In the examples I've seen online, only 1 time on and off seems to be used per range of day. Maybe a limit of the Daily Timer? Not sure how the weekly timer works as the variables are the same. I'm definitely missing something here.
I suspect that at least one of my entries are invalid. There is a note in the Help:
Make sure you configure any TimeX input parameter with valid ranges as specified in the TOWDATA Data Type table. An invalid value will fault the controller if TimeX.Enable is set to TRUE and an RTC is present and enabled.
My values appear to be be within the ranges specified in the table; however, when I had restarted the PLC last night, after powering down to attach an HMI, it had faulted with a data overflow error and I wasn't sure why. I'm pretty sure it was because of these settings
Can anyone point me in the right direction about what I might be doing wrong with the variables?

Thanks,

Mongoid

TOWDATA.jpg

Update

Using the exact same block and using a variety of different times I was in fact able to have two distinct times turn on and off during the day today. No problem. The TOW block seems to work exactly as advertised.
I honestly think there was a glitch in the program. While attempting to load the program this morning, I got the message that the "controller is locked but has no password". Odd.
I had no access to the controller until I rebooted Windows and then the TOW block worked right away without issue. I must say I had less issues with version 6 on Windows 8 than I seem to with version 7. This is a new one though.

My apologies,

Mongoid