Mahmoud Meshry..

First of all excuse me I am new:
The Mill m/c operates with windows 2000, the PTProRun.exe has generated errors..,I did uninstall and reinstall the PTProRun program, also i removed the registry files,but the message still as it was and the password list reset to 0 , the m/c is not connected to the internet i.e no viruses.then i installed the same PTPro on my laptop and initiated it with MILL.VII program and connected the PLC with my lap top, the result that it works very well, now I would like to repair the problem on the m/c pc.
could you help me please

mahmoud meshry,

Welcome to the forum.

You didn't specify the connection type from the pc to the machine, but since you were able to install the software and it ran on your laptop, I would suggest that it is either your cables to the machine or the pc connection itself may have gone bad.

I would first verify the cables by connecting them to the laptop and see if they work.

regards,
james

Last edited:
mahmoud meshry,

Welcome to the forum.

You didn't specify the connection type from the pc to the machine, but since you were able to install the software and it ran on your laptop, I would suggest that it is either your cables to the machine or the pc connection itself may have gone bad.

I would first verify the cables by connecting them to the laptop and see if they work.

regards,
james
Thank you dear James Mcquade,
we set up windows 2000 the problem ended.

Back
Top Bottom