.CRN files?

xC0MMAND0x

Anybody seen .CRN files that are PLC related?

Customer dumped files and said they are part of PLC program - I've never seen them and Googling doesn't help at all...

I would prod them for more information, where did they get the files for one (file path). Hopefully the directory they got them from is a sub-directory for a machine or project and you can then prod them for information on that system.

Else if it is in a default place like my documents usually those paths are set up by the software and the file path could give some insight to at least which brand or type of PLC you are working with.

Similar Topics

We have a RS View SE that is for the whole plant. Occasionally we would like the operator to do a screenshot and printout his data on the screen...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know how to export the EDD files for a device in DeltaV Explorer 12.3? I can export the .fhx, but I have no idea how to get...
Replies
Views
Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hello, could someone kindly convert the attached RSP files that are currently used for SLC 5 PLC into PDF please
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom