Powerflex 525 over EIP not starting

Topwater

Hey All.

I've got a Powerflex 535 v1.005 in operation here and we are having intermittent issues with it being given the .Start command over Ethernet and it not starting. So far the only 'fix' is to cycle power on the drive.
I understand that it's very old firmware, and I plan on upgrading as soon as we get some time but I was wondering in the meantime if anyone has seen this before with these drives? Is it a similar issue with the .stop and .start being on at the same time that's causing a problem?

In this line there are 3 or 4 other conveyors that stop and start quite frequently that do not have this problem and the start/stop code is the same.

Thanks,
Adam

Similar Topics

Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
Are the N files in the 525 the same as the 40p for ethernet? (E-Comm card) I have used 40P with Micrologix 1400 Messaging but don't see the N...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom