Error 208

Lunu

"Unable to write to remote device"

I wanna be able to write speeds to a motor from a panelview 600. In my pv program I'm only using 3 buttons: ON, OFF and a numeric entry, but I don't know how to define it. Once I download the program, it will only highlight when pressed, but it won't open the scratchpad. I'm able to turn on and off the motor.

I'll attach some pictures of how I configured the numeric entry button and other of my rslogix program.

logix 5.jpg tag.PNG

Thanks, Garry. Now I'm looking for some ladder diagrams example. I don't know how BTR and BTW works on rslogix 5. Do you have any?

Well, I was able to write from the pv to a PLC, I can store a value in an integer. Now I want to pass that information to a powerflex 700 to adjust a motor speed. How can I do that?