Power Counter kWh

Hojland

why would this floating not count.
I know it's something with decimal place to do. It is counting fine, until it comes to five decimale in front ofthe point
Sorry for my bad english:(

Capture kwh.jpg

32-bit floating point is limited to seven significant digits. It doesn't matter which side of the decimal point.
If you require three digits to the right of the decimal point, the largest value you can accumulate is 9999.999. Once your accumulated value exceeds 10000.00 your smallest increment becomes 0.01.

Similar Topics

I feel really, really dumb asking this, but I shall. I am using a Micrologix 1000 to toggle two outputs. I am using a timer to time and it...
Replies
Views
HI All I have Omron CQM1-CPU44 I am writing ladder diagram for semaphores COUNTER, unlike TIMER, don't clear content when power is turned OFF and...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
I have the power supply in the link below. If we want a breaker to isolate and protect the input side how would I size that correctly being 120...
Replies
Views
Power flex 527 Network based safety drive had faulty and alarm pop up SOS Code internal fault Unable to set or clear the fault manually or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom