WinCC faceplate

dbozic

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is it possible to program the faceplate in such a way that it has buttons and I/O fields that reference some address in pointer datablock?

In example, I have default faceplate with programmed animations and button,
and I can easily and fast connect single faceplate with different datablocks, so I have lets say SETBIT command &DB.ADDRESS where &DB is pointer to the datablock for entire faceplate.

Hope I explained it OK.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I'm having problems trying to copy a screen with faceplate from one project to another. When I try to paste into project B from...
Replies
Views
I have 8 pumps to control in PLC S7 1200...so in Wincc 7.4 i want o make faceplate ...just one window control can use for all 8 pump ! I read...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know of a method to make text in faceplate configurable in interface of faceplate? I tried to use wstring tag and that tag in...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am using wincc flexible 2008 sp2 and mp377 touch screen. First, in my sehmatric page, I have about 40 equipments and need to show up...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Is there a best way to do it one faceplate for 200 pcs of objects in WinCC flex RT? In my case, i have done with script for all 200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom