Eview MT506T HMI

manoh

Hi all, can anybody help me with my problem? I want to edit an HMI program with model Eview MT506T that is connected to Mitsubishi FX2n PLC. What kind of cable do I use....I Have tried to program it connecting only PC and HMI and the result is not successfull. the manual says I have to connect all three units (PC, HMI, PLC) I just cant find the right cable for me because FX2n is using RS422 Mini Din and the HMI requires either RS232 or RS485.Please help me with the right connector...thank you very much...

Similar Topics

Anyone tried Automation Directs new CM5 HMI. We've been the EA9's for a few years now with minimal complaints. A few failures here and there but...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First time setting up [8x] powerflex drives. 400V 37(ND) up to 302(ND) I have the standard NP params setup for each motor: NP Power NP...
Replies
Views
Has anyone experienced Intouch Machine Edition 8.1SP5 (basically Indusoft Web Studio) freeze all values on all screens when running CEview on a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect PLC5/30 to panelviewplus 1500 with 2711P/RN6 on DH+. I am plannig to load the program to Panelview on ethernet. Then I...
Replies
Views
Hello my first time posting so hope i do not confuse you guys. I am wanting to store data from my vibration/Temp sensors that my PLC is already...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom