Wonderware Trend Crashing

five

I am currently using Historian Client 10.0 SP2 and I've been having some issues for the past few generations of the software where it will get in a state where it won't start up and crashes. I tried a variety of fixes, uninstall, reinstall, roll back SP, nothing thus far has been able to fix it once it gets in that state. I would have to re-image the machine.

Fast forward to current problem. I am using an activex control that is included to do some .net programming with the aaHistClientTrendControl.dll. Need to make some changes to the code and add additional tags. My personal historian client is now crashing as well and I cannot compile the code to make the changes in .net.

The errors I get in visual studio:
ibds92.png

2nqd2fr.png

I have tried to follow the instructions in technote 1018 and generate the dump files that it references and sent it into wonderware support, but thus far haven't heard back from them. It's been a week thus far. I have also manually uninstalled client on my machine and went through the instructions in technote 926. I believe when my personal client crashed I had my two nic's disabled for other troubleshooting and had forgot to turn them on before clicking on Trend to open it. It's been kaput ever since.

Anybody run into anything like this? Or know how to make sense of the dump logs?