FactoryTalk View: Pause Multiple Trends

zacslade

Hi all,

I am working in Factorytalk View Studio Machine Edition, Release No. 7.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 6).

I have a trend screen which displays 6 different trends, (among other things,) and has room only for one "Pause-Trend" button.

I need to be able to pause all 6 trends simultaneously with the single button. Is this possible? Will I have to use Scripting to achieve this? If so, please advise.

Thanks,
Zac

ETA:
To clarify, I said "has room only for one pause trend button". I meant to say that, and "The customer has commanded that there be only one pause trend button for all trends." So rearranging the screen is not the answer I'm looking for here ;)

Last edited:
Hey there!
Create a push button named "Pause_button" and add the following VBA code:

Private Sub Pause_button_Released()
Trend1.Scroll = False
Trend6.Scroll = False
End Sub
where "Trend1"... are the names of the trends in your display :)