PLC hobby

Very good. Allot of basic concepts are covered by doing this project. I would suggest putting on another motor and create a x/y plane. You can then use the joystick to point out different locations in space and repeat. (Teach function)

Regards,
Garry
http://www.accautomation.ca

Looks like fun. Another concept would be to put a little solenoid and a swinging hammer on the X-axis and park it next to a xylophone, teach it some simple songs. Back and forth is cool to us PLC geeks since we know what all is involved, but if it also bangs on stuff and makes noise, the appeal broadens a great deal.

Similar Topics

After viewing the thread on PLC controlled Christmas lights, I thought I'd send a link to my friend's website highlighting his basement train set...
Replies
Views
Well hello to all BBQ Lovers, I am on a hunt for a place to look for an inepensive, programmer friendly, Free software?, plc with maybe 6-8...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner in the automation field and I've set up an automation system connecting several devices (datalogger, radio, etc.) via Modbus RS485...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom