What am i doing wrong with rslinx?

Freires

i have a plc ab 1400 with a module 1762-iq8 but rslinx cannt detect this module, only the plc. :confused:
there is a different way to detect the module and another to the plc in rslinx or automatically when i select ""rs232 df1 devices"" (configure devices in rslinx) and all parameters is ok must appear mi plc with my module??

🔨

i hope that you can understand me
Regards.

Hi,

RSLinx will only detect the CPU (the Micrologix 1400 in your case). You will need to use RSLogix 500 to detect the additional I/O modules (using IO Confguration).

Regards,

Rob

Similar Topics

Guys, Something I've got used to over the years but said I'll finally try and do something about it. Say I want to download/online to a CLX...
Replies
Views
I am latching and unlatching "result_Data_latch" bit within same rung. Will This copy/move instruction execute correctly??
Replies
Views
In Easy Builder Pro: Unexpected results... I've got a toggle switch set to trigger a macro to write a specified integer or a 0 depending on the...
Replies
Views
I created default values for some new alarm setpoints. They are D361,D327,D329,D331 (see pic). When I put them into monitor mode, I was expecting...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure an ethernet driver and when I browse sswho nothing shows up on the network. I have very little experience with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom