Elau Support

dwoodlock

Lifetime Supporting Member
Gentlemen,

I was curious if anyone could recommend a source of Elau support.

I have a system that consists of:

1x Pacdrive c200
2x Pacdrive MC-4

Operating as a slave on a profibus system.

I think these may be somewhat popular somewhere, they interface with damn near anything, but this is my first encounter.

Thanks in advance

-Dan

I realize this is a relatively old thread, but you can call 847-789-5400 in the US. It is the direct line to Schneider's support and service center for Elau (PacDrive) products.

Similar Topics

I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
hi everybody. i try conect whit max-4 and PacDrive Diagnostics 2.1 but i can´t do. i follow ok steps as next link video but in second 0.41 is my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking to setup a test rig in the workshop for testing the likes of the following units; Elau MC-4 Servo Drives & Pac Drives...
Replies
Views
hello everyone I need Firmware version V00_22_05 for my MC-4 kan anybody help me, i can't found this file Thanks ans regards
Replies
Views
Some of ELAU SM servo motors utilize SICK STEGMANN encoders of type SRM50. My SM motor had a defective SRM50 and I bought a new one from SICK. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom