Allen Bradley Communications

fredjohns

We got an older piece of equipment in and it has a Allen Bradley 1747-L40C plc in it. It comes up with a fault when it is powered up. We have the RS Logix500 software and a few different communications cables but I wanted to see what is the correct cable to use from my laptop to the PLC to communicate with it.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I am working on a project, with an allen bradley micrologix 1400 PLC. It has to communicate with a sort of controller which drives a flip...
Replies
Views
hi i am new to Allen bradley. i will create logics in ladder.but dont know how to create communication. can any one explain me the different types...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if any one has any ideas how I can set up 2 process controllers that communicate with either RS232 or PROFIBUS to my existing...
Replies
Views
I have a 5/04 allen bradly processor, it has three ways of communication. I want to use the middle port, not the DH+ or the nine pin serial port...
Replies
Views
I want to use a AIC+ module to connect my PC to a micrologic that is 100 feet away. I started out just trying the AIC as a point to point isolator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom