FGEN ever use one how to?

jasil

Since we I've FBD and FGEN block anyone ever use one? My non linear transducer issue is still on the backburner.

I've added the block, given it the input channel data, but now what?

The idea is to take our 7-18ma signal and turn it into something relatively linear on a panel view using the FGEN instruction.

7-18ma in and we need 30"-88" out, but the mechanical motion is non linear hence the FGEN.

You would think :) I suppose I don't see where I add my points. I thought this worked by giving multiple input ma points X and multiple corresponding Y my inchesand the function would attempt to make sense if it for my non linear movement.

That's where I'm stuck.....my cavernous skull needs a screenshot or something lol.

A-B borrowed the FGEN from Honeywell; Honeywell's PAC has an FGEN function block. Double click it and it opens the FB's properties with the data entry table. A-B's gotta do something similar.

2rny847.jpg