Rs linx Enterprise service problem

padmarajpoja

If I am restart the pc. And try to open and run client. The communication is loss.
But if restart the services of rs linx enterprises the Clint communication with PLC is done.
But every restart the PC its happen.
I make setting automatically restart services.
But no problem solve.

You're going to have to put more effort into this process yourself.

Have you talked to RA Technical Support in India ?

At a minimum you need to specify the operating system and service pack, and the revisions of all of the software you are using.

Then you need to describe more about the architecture and the symptoms of the problem.

FactoryTalk View SE Clients don't use RSLinx Enterprise: the SE Server does. So you need to use the diagnostic features of FactoryTalk to figure out exactly which services are running and which services are failing.