Flex I/O wiring

gizmo

Just curious how others are wiring their field devices to Flex I/O modules (1794-OA16 & 1794-IA16 in particular).

Input Module For channel 0:
1) Leave Term "C35"(120V) to switch and back to input terminal "0"
2) Leave a Individually Fused terminal block(on external terminal strip) to switch and back to input terminal "0".
3) Use a Fused terminal block(on external terminal strip) to hot-up 3 or 4 switch and bring each switch back to an input terminal.

Output Module For channel 0:
1) Leave Term "0" to light and back to terminal "17"
2) Leave term "0" to individually Fused terminal block(on external terminal strip) to light and back to terminal "17".
2) Leave term "0" to individually Fused terminal block(on external terminal strip) to light and back to a common neutral on external terminal strip.

Thanks