Block transfer read

Lunu

So, I wanna control the speed value of a powerflex 700 from a panelview 600. The pv goes to a plc 5/40 and the plc goes to the powerflex 700. I can store a value in an integer in the plc, but I can't get it to the powerflex. Do I have to use instructions such as MOV? The BTR I used in the program matches the rack, group and module of the pv600, not the powerflex. The inputs and outputs are for the start and stop bits.

programa.jpg

Unless you have Modbus or Ethernet hooked up between your PLC and the PowerFlex, then the easiest, surest way is to use a PLC Analog Output connected to an Analog Input on the Powerflex.

There are 2 possible Analog Input terminals (Numbers 1 to 4) on the Powerflex 700 I/0 Terminal Block, as shown on pages 1-16 and 1-17 in the PowerFlex 700 Adjustable Frequency AC Drive User Manual.

Last edited: