Mitsubishi

T Gibbs

I have come into possession of some Mitsubishi PLCs. They are FX2N-80MR. My question: If I sell them and they are password protected or somehow locked, will they be able to be used? Can the program be erased? Also, how much are they worth? I know nothing about Mitsu.

If they are password protected they can be cleared and re-used no problem.

The unit was discontinued in 2012 with their replacement being the FX3U (although the FX3U was introduced some years earlier there was naturally some overlap).

List price in 2008 (the last time we bought one) was £934 however if they are used who knows? Have you checked Ebay?

They are worth what you can get for them.
But nobody (if they are used) would buy them for a job.
Who knows the state of the outputs. - it's asking for trouble.