Versamax GE

sultanahmed

Hi All,

I am using GE module IC200MDL750 (24V Dc) in Manual(IC200MDL740.pdf) it is Written 0.5A output Load Current.
i want to ask this is for Maximum Load current(32 points) or Single output Current(1point)???

Similarly I want to know IC200MDL650(IC200MDL640.pdf) Input Current Maximum (32 points) and Single input Current(1point)

The current rating for the MDL740 is per point. The derating chart in the data sheet indicates the allowable ambient temperature for different orientations of the module when multiple points are simultaneously on at maximum rated current.

In the case of input modules current consumption is generally not an issue. Each circuit consumes between 2.0 and 5.5 mA in the on state and between 0.0 and 0.5 mA in the off state. At 24 VDC the module will generate 2.1 watts of heat in operation if all inputs are simultaneously energized and each circuit consumes maximum current.