Data in FX2n mitshi PLC

Ken

Hi guys, recently encountered a problem where the dry cell used for backup of data was dead when the plc was switched off for a few days. Ended up the data is all wrong when it is powered on again after changing the battery no matter how i set. Is it possible to transfer the data from a working unit using medoc? How is it done?

regards

FX2n Parameters

Hi Ken,
In Medoc 2.3 you can copy the parameters from one program into another. The *.prm file contains the parameters for each program. Things like timer & counter settings plus some data register, bit ranges and memory settings. Make a backup of your original program before you try this.

1. Open the program you want to load the parameters into.
2. go to the edit menu and choose param.
3. select copy, type in the name of the program to copy the parameters from and press enter.

you will need the program from an identical machine to copy from.
Hope this works for you.

ian