Micro850 overflow trap

Lemming

Hi All, playing with a Micro850, and on last transfer of the program to the PLC, fault with code 0xF860. Description is "data overflow occurred" and cause according to the knowledge base is a divide by 0..

Wondered if there is a catch all overflow trap to be reset as last line of code similar to the S2:5/0 in micros ??

can add traps per rung.. but I'm lazy :)

Cheers Chris

Similar Topics

HI everyone! I am trying to use a Micro850 to control a SureStep (Leadshine) Stepper drive (DM805-AI) from Automationdirect. I have no trouble...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have had some issues with uploading a program from a Micro 850 PLC. This is the first time connecting so I don’t have a file on my...
Replies
Views
I'm using a Micro850 with a Panelview 800, programming in CCW. We'd like the customer to be able to schedule the system to startup at a certain...
Replies
Views
Currently a student, so somewhat new to this. But working with an AB 2080-LC50-24QWB, CCW version 21.01.00. CCW will connect okay to the Micro850...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is my first exposure to CCW Micro8xx family. Someone will write to my existing micro850. Modbus TCP is turned on and I created a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom