PowerFlex 755 parameters changing

MDOLL

I have a AB PowerFlex 755. I have it configured on an Ntron switch. I have a Machine LAN with a AB GuardLogix PLC, Point I/O, and a panelview+ also on that Switch. When I plug the drive into the switch the parameters switch back and forth between the parameters I entered and default values. I am not sure what is causing this. When the drive is running the correct parameters are there, when it is not running they start to switch back and forth. Any ideas??

Similar Topics

So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering I need to update the firmware of a 755 inverter does the drive hold the program on the drive and just updates the firmware or...
Replies
Views
So I'm replacing a terminal block on the inverter board for a 755. I'm wondering if anyone knows what conformal coating would be best? I'm not...
Replies
Views
Powerflex 755, running 2 weeks, and faulting with code 17 input phase loss.
Replies
Views
Hi All, This is my first PowerFlex 755 drive setup and I am having an issue with when I start the drive it runs at my minimum speed 5Hz, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom