Codesys 3 libraries

Jonnie_R

More Codesys help after my question earlier which was answered by Norm.

I'm having trouble creating a custom library, I've created one function block, and tried to save and install into the repository but I get an error.

The error states that the library is not a managed library. Reason: project information not found.

Where am I going wrong as it was so much easier under TwinCat 2.

TIA,

Jon

Problem solved, either a blond moment or Sunday working not agreeing with me. Found where the project information goes.

Jon

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm stepping into some Codesys stuff for the first time and it seems not many people know much about it. Does anyone know in...
Replies
Views
I have created my own standard libraries, but have run in to an issue I hadn't expected. Inside my library file, I have imported other...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a requirement to manage the text alignment dynamically. So, for example: 1. English Texts should be displayed from Left in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom