VGA Touchscreen

I little off-topic, but I have been coming up short on this. I am trying to find a touchscreen monitor(10"-12") that would be similar to a traditional industrial HMI except that it needs to have a VGA input. It also needs RS232 output for the touch part of this. The touch protocol is 3M-Touch.

So to recap, I need a PC-like monitor in a smaller, panel-mount style that also has an RS232 3M-Touch output.

B&R has their Automation Panel line which can do DVI for video and touch over RS232. You can find VGA to DVI adapters all over the place. I don't know what protocol the touch information is, but you could just call and ask.

Similar Topics

Does anybody know if it's possible to bring in an external video signal to a Panel PC running FactoryTalk View ME and bring up that signal in the...
Replies
Views
The customer is looking for a large screen (>17") for displaying status information to see at some distance. We already have a Unitronics V1040...
Replies
Views
i have a vga monitor that has to input one is a 15 pin high density sub d the other is a yellow composite video in. i am using the yellow video in...
Replies
Views
I have a need to remotely locate a computer montior 100 feet from the CPU unit, don't know if I will get this or not... I've located a 100 feet...
Replies
Views
I have 2 PV Plus 7 screens used in the same system that both have touch screens that can be challenging to activate after they haven't been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom