WinCC and PLC

Manoj M

Hello Experts
Just a small query for you. I cannot establish communication between PLC and HMI. I have attached some pictures for your reference. I am not sure where I am going wrong. I have set the same settings in my touch panel as well. Saying its on profibus address 3 and baud rate 1.5MBits/Sec and highest station address is 126. I am not too sure of DIP switch settings behind the MP277 panel. Can some body help me in resolving this issue please.

Regards
Manoj

HW Config.jpg Wincc.jpg

Hi,
as you are using Profibus-DP, the DIP switches should be all in OFF position (factory state).
Can you see the MP via reachable partners with your programming device?

One thing you should check in the MP communication settings, is that you have deactivated the check box for "Panel is the only master on the bus" in your profibus network parameters.

Hello Experts
Sorry for replying late. I got the system working. I was transferring Wincc project via MPI adapter which is not going to work. Then after talking to Siemens technical support I got it working. I have to connect ethernet cable direct from my PC to MP277 and set up the unique IP addresses on both ends and then transfer the project. Finally it is working now. Thanks all of you for your support.

Best Regards
Manoj