NJ Servo Help

BaOmYas

I am using a Omorn NJ (version 1.06) with Yaskawa servo system. I have the correct ESI files that will allow me to select PDO not sure if they are correct for the inputs and the outputs. Was able to "enable" the drive but cannot rotates the motor forward or reverse with the function block MC_Move. I think i need help.

Similar Topics

Hello automation experts, I'm trying to learn about servo axis control in AB ControlLogix PLCs (L33ERMS). Attached is an example of a servo...
Replies
Views
Currently tinkering with a home project for a wood router lift machine using some second hand parts from a redundant timber mill. The servo is a...
Replies
Views
Our Allen Bradley Ultra Series 200 Digital Servo Drive has been faulting out without providing a fault signal. After about 15 minuets of...
Replies
Views
Hey All. I'm doing a little project at home where I have a need to automate something. I have never played much with servo or stepper technology...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I am using a servo which model is MR-J3-10B (GA). Now I have an alarm code 96(home position setting warning). How can i fix it?Please...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom