Studio 5000 microfreezes every few mins

rollex

My studio 5000 freezes for about 2-3 seconds every few minutes, it feels like it might be auto saving. I moved my ACD file from a network store to my SSD and it didn't seem to help.

I've looked in performance monitor and the CPU usage does not spike, it just seems to lock the application up for 2-3 seconds like a hardware interrupt is holding it out due to saving to disk.

Any ideas? It is driving me absolutely mental.

Maybe Rockwell contaminated it with a bit of code from Factory Talk View.

Reminds me of another fine[/sarcasm] piece of ADD software: Proworx32

Similar Topics

Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering how we declare Persistent Variables in Studio 5000 (main reason to keep the values during power cycle and program...
Replies
Views
I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
I downloaded v24 for studio 5000 but can’t find where the download manager put it! Any help? I’ve done it before but can’t remember. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom