Looking for a data logger for CAN-bus

MrQ

Hello,

I have a system with a controller running CAN-bus layer 2.

My customer is looking for a data logger to be able to log measuring values to a SD card or USB memory.

I have full control of the CAN-bus and can send CAN mesages any way I want.

I have found CAN loggers that logs the CAN telegrams and can display the telegram information.

I am more looking for some system that can "interpret" the data in the telegrams and log the measure values, tagname and timestamp in a csv file that can be opened in Excel. Soemeting like:
21:23:00, Temperature_1, 23.3
21:23:00, Temperature_1, 22.4

Ideas?? Of course I can make a hack and convert the files with the telegrams but would prefer somtehing COTS.

Similar Topics

Hi All I'm looking for a computer/device that operates as a data logger that can be attached to a cabin front door. has 15 pin serial port for...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know of a stand alone data collection unit? The job I am setting up has a data collection requirement. I am going to use a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm pretty new to plc programming. My current project at work is to design a c++ program that will be able to communicate to an allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom