Float file type on pb32

Lunu

Can panelbuilder32 read and display numbers with decimal points? I was figuring out a relation between the maximum value of a float variable and the maximun value I set on a numeric entry of the PV, I got tired of that and tried to move the decimal point position hoping it would still read it as a integer variable since I'm using integer variables. Didn't work. Should I keep looking for a relation? When I set the variable as a float I set the min. value as 0 and let the max. value as it was.

Similar Topics

I am using a Micrologix 1500 LRP to dump ASCII data out the channel 1 port to a printer. I am using the AWA instruction to handle this, and...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1500. I need to copy a bits from a floating point file into a bit file. I have tried using the COP and the MOV command, but...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm using a Modbus ProSoft where I basically map data to a big INT array. Example, where GX_I_63HPU is a REAL, MNETC.DATA.WriteData[200] an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is pretty basic but I'm struggling to find an efficient solution. I have a float value of let say 666.555 that I want to move / split...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom