Buy OPC server

OYRS

Hello everybody,

i want to buy an OPC server, but i need to know all organizations that offer this server to choose the best one. can you help me by offering me this information.
i search and i found Matrikon OPC, is this the single organization that offer OPC.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Greetings,

If you are looking for an OPC server that is recommended year in and year out by engineers, according to Control Engineering's annual survey, then you will want to consider Kepware's KepserverEX OPC server.

Your order is based on the drivers you will require for connecting to your installed devices.

ESI is an authorized distributor for Kepware. Information regarding their products can be viewed at our web site through the following link:

http://www.eternity-sales.com/Kepware/Kepware.htm

If you have any questions, feel free to post, pm or email.