NAN recognition in M340 CPU

godfrey

A few registers have now become NAN due to a divide by zero. I have taken care of that condition but the NAN has returned to some of the registers by some other means. Is there an instruction that can test if a particular register has become NAN? I want to implement logic that can do that test automatically and then apply logic to fix it or work around it. I am aware of %SW17. I am using Unity Pro.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am average in automation, we had power outage in our factory, and one of the conditions on the SCADA was 0 regardless of any change so...
Replies
Views
I know what this instruction is for, but I wanted to drop something in the forefront with just the value in ladder without having to open up tags...
Replies
Views
Hello All, we have several ethernet IP promass 83 flowmeters from Endress + Hauser in our facility that we use to measure how much material we...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am fetching some data(basically energy consumption-kWh) from Schneider make power monitor EM7230 over a modbus with CIP generic...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, One of my clients sent in their rotameter for their V10K chlorinator in for refurbishment, and now that it's back and re-installed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom