Toshiba T-PDS32 & WinXP VM

All,
I'm trying to connect to a Toshiba MDR40S.

I have the T-PDS32 installed on a WinXP VM, and have assigned port 1 (on the VM) to port 3 (host)and trying to connect using a USB to serial converter & the TKRS232T1 cable. The ports are set up as 9600, Odd, 8 data bits, 1 stop.

Each time I try connecting, I get a Communications Error popup, with no other description.

Anyone that has successfully used the XP VM to connect to this controller, can you shed some light on what I may be doing wrong?

Similar Topics

Hello, Is there a demo version of T-PDS32 Win32? I have searched with no joy.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currenty ordering the Toshiba T-PDS32 SW which will include support but in the meantime I'm trying to get up to speed. The SW...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Another software thread! We have a Toshiba EX100 that's just been working away quietly in a panel for 20 years, never causing a problem to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom