Bad EPROM?????

jgregk

Yasakawa ServoP { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } SGMPH-15AAE4SD
SMC3010 Amplifier
YTerm software:

I adjusted the program on a one-directional,rotating servo, upload the new program and execute.... it works great but will not retain the new program when I power down the machine.

Do I have a bad eprom or something?

any input is appreciated.
Sorry if this is repetitive but the "search" box isn't working.

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; SGMPH-15AAE4SD

@Highland Controls:
Thank you so much for your reply. It is refreshing to use a forum where people actually answer questions.

In regards to our little quandary- It seems you were knocking on the right door. I was able to burn the program, but not until I burned the Variables <BV> was I able to save the new program. I don't really understand it, but maybe because I was adjusting the variables on an existing, proprietary program.... and because the program was otherwise identical, I coudn't tell that it was saving only part of it? Not sure, as I am only a novice when it comes to servo control. At any rate, it worked. Thanks again!

If the variables are defined in the program, you shouldn't have to do the BV(unless maybe you are accessing the variables when the program isn't running). FYI-That is just a Galil controller, slightly customized for Yaskawa.

Yasakawa ServoP { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } SGMPH-15AAE4SD
SMC3010 Amplifier
YTerm software:

I adjusted the program on a one-directional,rotating servo, upload the new program and execute.... it works great but will not retain the new program when I power down the machine.

Do I have a bad eprom or something?

any input is appreciated.
Sorry if this is repetitive but the "search" box isn't working.

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; SGMPH-15AAE4SD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi jgregk

I also have problem with SMC 3010 Amplifier. I need Yterm software to test this SMC3010. Please share me a coppy of Yterm software. My email: [email protected]. Any your link is appreciated !

HI Highland Controls
I want to use Yterm 7 software. I would like to use software that yaskawa guide in user's manual ! Please share me Yterm 7 software. Any your link is appreciated !

Last edited:
Find YTerm on your own if you are hell bent on using it. I don't know how to get it, and not sure what OS is will run on if you can find it. It has been obsolete for a long. I will say it one more time, then give up: Use GalilTools.