Tester issue Micrologix 1100

HollywoodHulk

To start I am using a micrologix 1100 in 24v dc. I am having an issue with the current program that I have set up and I'm sure I'm missing something simple. attached is the program in .rss lite. What is happening is the out puts will energize if it is just one at a time. If I put in the logic for two outputs to energize then one of the singles will not energize in the top of the program. Rung 14. In this case it is the Red Wire. If I remove rung 26 everything operates fine......Im at a loss and could use any suggestions. 🔨

Thank you much

Welcome to the forum..Search the forum for Double Coil.
Basically you should only use the OTE once in your program
Example...An OTE with address O:0/2 should only appear once in the program.

You are on the right track by removing rung 26. Try to accomplish the same task for timer t4:7/TT elsewhere in your program using the rungs you already have.