Yokogawa DNP3 Support

shanoes

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,
I am having trouble finding any information re the level of DNP3 compliance of Yokogawa systems, specifically with FAST/TOOLs SCADA.

Does anyone have any experience of implementing DNP3 into such systems? Specifically with regards to support for backfilling?

For what it's worth, we have bench tested Schneider Electric SCADAPack RTU integration with FAST/TOOLS via DNP3 and have found everything works as expected, including historical backfill.

If anyone is interested, please message me and I will share the details.

Similar Topics

can i send and recieve data using my yokogawa UT35A controller with my siemens s7 1200 plc using profinet communication without using gsd file
Replies
Views
I need modbus communication tool for Yokogawa Rotamass Flow meter? can any one help me.
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm working with a differential pressure transmitter yokogawa EJA130E and have problems to connect it to a Schneider analog module TM3AI4...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm currently working on Vulnerability signature of ICS software and i'm need of few Yokogawa software. The need is only setup file...
Replies
Views
we have Fast/Tools at Control room to monitoring oil wells (RTU STARDOM) the Media Communication was CDMA Modem , Now we want to use the Wi-Fi...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom