Wincc Flexiable

ajay34

Hello all ..:geek:

i have question..

i made project made with wincc felxiable 2008 running ,,
my question is ..we have multiaple bin for gridning purpose
in each bin we have diffrent ingrident to use after griding process..since we alot type mixing and wanted use as diffrent
type on recepi...i would like to to create name of the ingrident at the bin ..currently using number as bin code,,

example ..let say bin 9 had been fill with CORN..and after empty it wanna refll with soya .how i do it is everytime need to open RUNTIME EDITOR and change the name and opitimeze it and save ...i would like to know is there way for operator
Juat do it without going Editor mode .just select the name and it appear together with bin code

please do help i try many thing didnt work as well.

Untitled.jpg