Target Viewer Utility for Quick Panel View

PLBoudette

I am trying to set up the Target Viewer Utility for Quick Panel View and am able to connect to the HMI. It gives the following info when connected:

QuickPanel View Intermediate Color
Name \ IP: 200.200.200.201
CPU: 300 MHz
Display: 800 x 600

When I go to the Remote Desktop tab and attempt to start a session, it tries to connect and then gives the following error:

Remote View Status: Error! ERROR_NOT_READY

Anyone have any insight on what is causing the error and how to remedy this? Thanks.

Similar Topics

I am working with Twincat 3. I am trying to store some images in files and when PLC restarts I want to read those files and get the images...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I am setting up an Omron 1S Servo Motor to drive a conveyor. It goes forward 200mm, pauses and repeats until it is stopped. However...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to understand how to open a project from target PLC (from the online help it seems to be possible, the following quote is...
Replies
Views
I'm new to Fanuc robots. I have a simple program that does J PR[R[162]] R[20:SPEED]% CNT R[23:BLEND] ; I also have a digital output which...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm hoping someone can shed a little light on FTV ME runtime comms configuration for me. I've got a FTV ME client (PanelView 1500)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom