Siemens Remote Analog Output Addressing

The noob returns!

In the attached image, you can see where I've configured a remote analog output. Where I'm having a hard time, laughably enough, is how to address that output module in my program. The usual "Q1.0" isn't working.

I get the feeling I'm missing something super obvious here with regard to syntax. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Analog Out.jpg

In the topic header you write "analog output", but Q1.0 is a digital output.
Is the problem that you are using a BOOL variable for an instruction that requires a WORD or an INT ?

Also, in the setup of your hardware, you are starting on un-even addresses. Not sure if it is an issue or not, but one should use even addresses.

In the topic header you write "analog output", but Q1.0 is a digital output.
Is the problem that you are using a BOOL variable for an instruction that requires a WORD or an INT ?

Also, in the setup of your hardware, you are starting on un-even addresses. Not sure if it is an issue or not, but one should use even addresses.

Thanks as always, Jesper!