Analog addressing help

andyso218

i was wonder how i would go about addressing an analog current generator in cx-programmer that is connected from the slave drt1-ad04. The master is cj1w-drm21 and the cpu is cj1m-cpu13

That is the addressing range of the slave units when the Auto addressing is used with the DRM21.

The specific channel address will depend on the slave node number.

You should be able to view that address and see the analog input value, if the Fixed addressing scheme was used to set up the module.
These modules can also be configured for User addressing, which could move the addressing to a different location.

The W380 manual provides a lot of information on the DRM21 module and addressing.

I would probably start by reviewing the DRM21 setup in I/O Table and Unit Setup.
That should reveal how the module was configured and then you should be able to understand the addressing.