Selecting Transistor Board

8-channel-font-b-transistor-b-font-output-PLC-font-b-DC-b-font-font-b.jpg
I

want to use this 8-channel transistor output PLC DC amplifier board
for use solenoid valve 24VDC 1.5 AMP

Description
8-channel transistor output PLC DC amplifier board board protection plate separator plate non-contact relay
To isolate the controller output and field loads. Short circuit, and interference protection circuit, safe and reliable,
Operating voltage: 24V
Input signal: 5-12V
Output voltage: 24V
The amount of load current home: 5A

Is this the correct Board for switching Solenoid valve
Require to switch Maximum 5 Solenoid coils at time ???

Is the 5A rating per channel or for the whole board?
Be careful when switching solenoids with transistors. The spike when the field collapse can cause havoc with the transitor. You may need to add a diode to the circuit to keep that from happening.

No.
The inputs are rated for 5-12 volts. It should be 24 volt.
It has protection diodes on the outputs.
The 5A rating is probably the whole board.