KW programing software and Tengcon

Brian10

Hello all

Does anyone know anything about KW Software specifically Multiprog Express.

I recently purchased a T-950 PLC from Tengcon and that's the programing software that can with it. I can't get it to work seems they want me to delete and then paste the eCLR folder that contains DLL and LIB?

Also does anyone know anything about Tengon, I told them about the problem and they said they were on Chinese holiday and will not be back till March 7th WOW!

Your probably wondering why I purchased this PLC from them and the reason is it has a very wide operating temperature range.

Any input is appreciated

Brian10... (feeling like a -1 now)

I have used the Multiprog products extensively with Yaskawa motion controllers. Never had to do what they are asking. What do you mean that you can't get it to work? Please provide some more details. Never heard of Tengon, either. I never recommend buying something if you don't have local support. The ABB AC500 PLC line has many of the components available in the "XC" version, which means extreme conditions. Wide temperature and vibration operating ranges.