Retain Data in AB C600 HMI

MTPLCUSER

Im trying to determine how I retain data in a AB component series HMI. Every time I have a power loss, I loose any data I have entered into a tag. All values are blank upon powerup.

I found where someone mentioned to set the Indicator Tag under Properties/Connections to the same as the Write Tag. I will have have to test it out to confirm.

Similar Topics

I have an older G310 - so stuck with Crimson 2, but although it is not nearly as cool, I'm doing ok with it. The issue I have is that I have a...
Replies
Views
Good day folks. I have a suspicion that my issue is self inflicted but wondered if someone could help me figure the source of my troubles. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm working on a RSView32 project, some of the tags i'm using is memory tag & type is 'String'. These are like product name, I've a...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I need to retain some data in an HMI tag. I'll explain my proposed solution, please advise if you think this will work...
Replies
Views
Has any one used SFC83(READ_DBL) and SFC84 (WRIT_DBL) to save DB's? I want to back up a DB so I can reload when needed. I seem to be getting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom