Wonderware DASIDirect v1.5.0 Intouch 9.5 to S7-1200

Can any one confirm for me that you can configure DASIDirect v1.5.0 to communicate to an S7-1200 over ethernet.
I've found reports of this working with DASIDirect v3.0 if you configure with the following settings. Set as S7-300 PLC with. Rack 0, Slot 1, connection resource 3, remote TSAP 3.

Also would it be be possible to at the same time have a KTP300 also connected via ethernet to the same S7-1200 PLC.

Thank you.

Rack 0 Slot 1 should work.
But you can only get access to "not optimized" data blocks (right click on the datablock which you want to access, and disable the option).
If you are using a 1200 with a newer firmware version, there is an option in the hardware config where you have to enable Put/Get communication to get this working. Older versions don't have this option, it's always possible.