PLCSIM+Nettoplcsim+WinCC

Iman

Hey guys,
I've two computers. One of them is my PLC (PLCSIM + Nettoplcsim) and the other one is my HMI (WinCC V7). I've adjusted many settings and finally it has worked and two computers had a perfect communication for a while. But in second run the communication didn't work. I has stopped the server in nettoplcsim and start it again, it worked!!! But when it has transferred a value from WinCC to PLCSIM, the communication has been broken again but when I stopped and started the server again in Nettoplcsim again it has worked until next tag has been written to PLC.I don't know what happened in first run which everything has worked well. Could anybody help me?? any idea?

By the way, I've found that when PLCSim transfer a value to WinCC everything was ok but when WinCC write a value to PLCSIM the communication has been broken!!!!!!!

Hi,
the communication with WinCC is a bit buggy, because WinCC makes usage of many special S7 functions which Nettoplcsim doesn't support.
Using messages with ALARM_8 blocks inside your plc program won't work with Nettoplcsim, and may cause it to hang up.

Also I noticed that Siemens changed something with their latest service pack for Step7 5.5 under 64 Bit windows, on the underlying interface which I use to exchange data with Plcsim, which makes problems with Nettoplcsim.

You can try using the "old" version of Nettoplcsim (0.7.2).
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nettoplcsim/files/nettoplcsim/nettoplcsim-0-7-2/

This version uses another interface to Plcsim, but has other limitations (you can only access marker or datablocks, only single clients, ...).

Back
Top Bottom