OT but relevant. "Secomea"

Not sure about it, but it looks slick.
Seems like Gate/Site manager makes it easy for remote access; one single login but I can access many different remote sites. I hate keeping track of dozens of passwords so that would be nice for a remote login.

Most sites we work with already have a capable IT department, and VPN access policies. So the Site Manager seems redundant to that. We would also have to sell the end user on why they need to pay/install the hardware (or software?) for that when they already have VPN access.

Maybe this would be good when a site does not have a VPN solution. Or it's so easy to use that the install/maintain burden on the IT Crowd is much less.
If I am an OEM/solution provider, it seems a hard sell to my customers. If I am an end user why would I not look at a VPN solution?

My guess is that it is best suited for an end user who is already looking at remote access, VPN, but wants a simple setup/maintain across all their sites.