TESTING High Speed Counter (TIA Portal V13)

@Jonesca9 i am using the hardware, i want test the program along with the HSC if it's working. Any method ?

His CPU outputs are Relay. As mentioned by others you can use an incremental encoder connected to a motor, I now have a second S7-1200 set up that I can use to simulate external devices, Pls, Quadrature Pls, 4-20mA, 0-10V.

It depends on what he is looking to test. The input can be tested with a simple link just to see any count functions operating or using a slow output wiring to the input.

I don't know how he did it, but Ron Beaufort posted a thing on this forum where he had a piezo speaker hooked up, and it was easy to hear the sound degradation.

It had something to do with compact logix not being the same as controllogix

If the HSC is set up for single phase, something like a simple switch or button should work, yes. Depending on the quality of the device, it may give multiple counts due to the contact bouncing slightly as it makes/breaks. However, this should be enough to monitor the value in the program and watch it count up.

If the HSC is set up for a quadrature signal, you will have to manually step through the waveform yourself, but it should still work in theory.