Profidrive Alarm Word

Jonesca9

Hi all,
I have a Danfoss FC302 to a S7-1500 via ProfiNet and would like to read the alarm word from the drive using telegram PP04 into PCD[3]. The telegram is working fine and can be tested by changing drive parameter 9-16 to read the motor current.

Is it because the alarm word format is UInt32 and PCD[4] needs to be monitored also?

Hi Jonesca9!

Yes that is exactly the reason. The same goes for large drives where the motor current can get higher than 657A.

Also you need to remember that you have to map 3+4 or 5+6, otherwise you will only end up with the same bit pattern in each PCD channel.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone using the profidrive in s7-1200 motion control under position monitoring :the tolerance time is the amount of time that the axis...
Replies
Views
HI using a G120 sinamics i used the Profidrive in order to control the position in the picture i showed how my system is ,alos how i set the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm trying to figure out what sequence to set and reset the 3 first bit in the PROFIdrive control word. I seem to remember that it is not...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
I'm a newbie who started a job as a repair tech recently. I've had plenty of luck with ABBs, Allen Bradleys, and a few others, but I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom