Concerning the books...

sigshane

Hey all. I am ****ed and aimed at purchasing the whole set of the PLC books from this site, but what I would really appreciate is a sneak preview of sorts, to be sure of what I am getting.

Is there anything that would allow me to preview any or all of the books before I buy them? I am certainly not looking to steal anything, would just like to see what my money is buying.

Shane

It all depends on your ability to understand from reading alone. PLC5 which is readily available via the net (and a legit free download l believe), covers just about everything you could need, explained extremely well (not as well as RON, he's the best, to explain it to us dumb mother f#$%kers). The other option is PDF tutorials which run you thru from start to finish of basic to complicated code, again goggle is your friend ( sorry MOD, l am not really out to send your customers away, but l most probably have. So maybe the post may influence you to update your Doc's).